Super Tuscan Split-a-Batch
Wednesday, May 25th at 7PM
6 bottles for $60 (bottles and labels included)
If you don't have a need for a whole batch of wine, or you just want to try it out for the first time, this event is for you. You'll help to make a batch on this night and when you return in 6 weeks for bottling, you'll take home 6 bottles of our very popular Super Tuscan. As easy as that!
Super Tuscan: Our gold medal winner made from Cabernet, Merlot and Sangiovese grapes. A big, full-bodied wine with solid structure and bold fruit notes. Hints of cassis, plum, and cherry balance the bold tannins of this hearty red. French and American oak contribute toasty vanilla flavors and rich complexity.
MAKE A RESERVATION
FREE WINE TASTINGS!
Drink wine and help homeless animals
If you can't adopt, then DRINK! This is a great chance to taste our award-winning wines for FREE and see what all the buzz is about. And, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these wines benefits the Humane Society for Greater Nashua and the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire.
Stop by these NH Liquor Stores this month, and check our Facebook page for additional times and tastings!`And remember, no matter where you buy our wine, whether in the store, in a NH Liquor Store, or in a retail location near you like Trader Joes, Whole Foods, The Drinkery, A Market, Harvest Market, or others a portion from every bottle of wine AND cider sold always goes to these great causes!
Wine tasting dates supporting the ARL of New Hampshire & the Humane Society for Greater Nashua:
- Thu Mar 3, 2016 4pm – 6pm (EST) - #55 Bedford
- Fri Mar 4, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EST) - #34 Salem
- Thu Mar 10, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EST) - #33 Manchester
- Fri Mar 11, 2016 3pm – 5pm (EST) - #69 Nashua
- Fri Mar 18, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EDT) - #61 Londonderry
- Sat Mar 19, 2016 11am – 1pm (EDT) - #32 Nashua
- Fri Mar 25, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EDT) - #55 Bedford
- Fri Mar 25, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EDT) - #51 Pelham
- Sat Mar 26, 2016 2pm – 4pm (EDT) - #69 Nashua
- Thu Mar 31, 2016 5pm – 7pm (EDT) - #55 Bedford